Extra precautions taking place in our office:
- Increased efforts to disinfect throughout our office. This includes wiping down touch screens, regularly disinfecting bathrooms, handles, counters and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Strict disinfecting protocol in our exam rooms. We will be appropriating more time between appointments to disinfect with a chemical germicide.
- Increased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all team members who provide dental care. Gowns, face shields, N95 masks and head covering will be utilized.
- Aerosol control through High Volume Evacuation (HVE) during dental procedures.
- Central HVAC air purifying devices throughout the office and Jade Air Purifying units in each operatory. The filtration systems capture dust particles, pollen, mold, allergens, viruses, and many other pollutants that are found in the inside air.